Game day weekend is here! Do you have your menu planned and ready to go? Throw this Game Day White Chicken Chili into your slow-cooker, then simply set it and forget it! As soon as it’s time for the game, whip out those bowls, spoons, garnishes, chips, and DEVOUR!
Sound like a good plan?
I was so excited to walk into my local Shaw’s and Star Market this week and find the essential part of this recipe: Chopped Green Chiles from Old El Paso. They pack in the flavor into this soup!
Place all of your ingredients in, add in your broth and spices. Set it…. and forget it! How easy is that?
White Chicken Chili
Write a review
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno, diced (if you like it less spicy, remove seeds)
- 1 can Old El Paso Crushed Green Chiles
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- Optional: 1 15-ounce can white beans
- Non-GMO Tortilla Chips
- Plantain Chips
- Extra Cilantro
- Sliced Avocado
- Diced Scallions
- Chopped White Onion
- Additional jalapeño slices
- Place all ingredients into your slow cooker except for the lime juice
- Give one good mix to combine spices into the broth
- Set it on low for 8 hours or high for 6 hours
- Once done, use two forks to shred chicken, and add in lime juice
- Mix to combine
- If serving for the game, let the soup stay warm in the slow-cooker
- Garnish and serve!
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/