Crock-Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup is the perfect hearty winter slow cooker soup! Loaded with all of your favorite stuffed pepper flavors, in soup form! Perfect for the fall or winter!
Crock-Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
Are you guys ready for soup season yet? I am just about ready. I have my crock-pot handy, along with tons of recipe ideas ready to create. Of course, I often make batches of my classics, like my Turkey Chili, Chicken and Kale Soup, and Rustic Tomato Vegetable Soup. They are always a hit! But, let’s start off the season with a brand new one. An easy, throw-it-in-the-crockpot and leave kind of recipe!
Looking for more soup recipes?
- 1 lb. grass-fed beef
- 1 15 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups organic beef or chicken stock
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp organic coconut palm sugar (can sub brown sugar)
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp freshly ground pepper, more to taste
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt, more to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- In a pan sauté oil and garlic for 1 minute, add beef and cook until brown.
- Add beef, chopped peppers, onion, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, chicken/beef stock, sugar, and seasonings.
- Let cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- When you have 20 minutes or so left of cooking, add in cooked rice*
- Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- *Or simply serve the rice on the side for others to help themselves
Are there any soups you’d like to see me make?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!