This Tequila Lime Shrimp is packed with flavor, easy to make, and is the absolute perfect summer shrimp dish. Pair it with veggies, zucchini noodles, rice or cauliflower rice for a delicious weeknight or weekend meal in no time. I’ll be making this all summer long!
It’s been a busy few weeks here. I’ve been traveling non-stop and when I do, my eating is always slightly off. I’m drinking more, cooking less, and overall I come home feeling like I need to play catch up in many areas. Can you relate? That’s why I love simple recipes that I often have all of the ingredients on hand. Like this shrimp dish!
Both Father’s Day and 4th of July are upon us, and this recipe will impress your guests for sure! Whether your hosting a BBQ or heading to a family members or friends, this simple and refreshing shrimp will be a hit of the day.
Tequila Lime Shrimp
- In a skillet heat butter and sauté garlic and onions for 3 minutes until flagrant.
- Add in the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Let cook for 2 minutes until a little red starts to appear.
- Add in the tequila, lime juice, and cilantro and let cook until shrimp is opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper. Serve hot.
- Clear tequila is always gluten-free!
Learn more about living gluten free! Visit http://udisglutenfree.com/community
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Udi’s Gluten Free. The opinions and text are all mine.
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!