This easy sheet pan dinner is packed with flavors straight from the farm or the garden! Use up that fresh basil, parsley, cherry tomatoes, and green beans in this Herb Butter Salmon with Blistered Tomatoes and Green Beans dish! It comes together in under 20 minutes and will be a hit with the entire family!
Week 6 of the CSA summer series with Fed and Fit and PaleOMG is already here. Where is summer going? We’re getting married in like 10 days. It’s about to be single digits. WHAT! That also means there are still 3 recipes left from each of us for the remaining week of August! You guys, there’s just so many amazing recipes to use as a resource for your CSA cooking!
Herb Butter Salmon with Charred Tomatoes and Green Beans
Write a review
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 4 cups string beans
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil or melted grass-fed butter
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch cracked black pepper
- 1 pound wild-caught salmon
For the Herb Butter
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter
- 1/4 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup packed fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to broil high.
- In a bowl toss tomatoes and string beans with oil or butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and broil for 5 minutes.
- While broiling, combine butter ingredients in a blender and blend until combined.
- Brush onto salmon and add the salmon to the baking sheet.
- Broil for 7 to 9 minutes (longer for thicker salmon), until veggies are blistered and salmon is cooked through. Taste and add additional salt and pepper as desired.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/
Cassy made you Enchilada Verde Turkey Meatballs
This simple batch cook-friendly dinner is packed with flavor and an abundance of healthy Summer vegetables! Take advantage of this Summer’s tomatillos, jalapenos, cilantro, onions, garlic, and poblano peppers. The salsa verde is a breeze to whip up and these meatballs are delicious over polished white or cauliflower rice!