Looking for the most flavorful dinner made with no fuss and no mess? This One-Pan Indian Spiced Chicken and Cauliflower recipe is hearty, flavorful, and packed with veggies and delicious Indian spices. It’s my new go-to weeknight meal!
I am so excited to partner with my friends at Tuttorosso Tomatoes for today’s recipe. You’ve heard me say it before, and I’ll say it again; I absolutely LOVE their canned tomato products. If you remember, I visited their factories and farms last year, and have grown to know and trust the family, brand, and the products they put out for us consumers. I can honestly say they are the best canned tomatoes I’ve tried, and I’ve done actual taste tests!
There 14.5 ounce cans of diced tomatoes are a pantry staple!
This recipe is the perfect weeknight or weekend meal. It serves a group (or save it for leftovers), is packed with delicious flavors, and has tons of veggies!
The best part? It is made in ONE PAN. No mess, no crazy clean up.
One Pan Indian Spiced Chicken and Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 14.5 ounce can Tuttorosso diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- Optional: Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Optional: Parsley, for garnish