Looking for the most flavorful dinner made with no fuss and no mess? This One-Pan Indian Spiced Chicken and Cauliflower recipe is hearty, flavorful, and packed with veggies and delicious Indian spices. It’s my new go-to weeknight meal!
I am so excited to partner with my friends at Tuttorosso Tomatoes for today’s recipe. You’ve heard me say it before, and I’ll say it again; I absolutely LOVE their canned tomato products. If you remember, I visited their factories and farms last year, and have grown to know and trust the family, brand, and the products they put out for us consumers. I can honestly say they are the best canned tomatoes I’ve tried, and I’ve done actual taste tests!
There 14.5 ounce cans of diced tomatoes are a pantry staple!
This recipe is the perfect weeknight or weekend meal. It serves a group (or save it for leftovers), is packed with delicious flavors, and has tons of veggies!
The best part? It is made in ONE PAN. No mess, no crazy clean up.
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken Breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 14.5 ounce can Tuttorosso diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- Optional: Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Optional: Parsley, for garnish
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat with 2 tablespoons of butter. Add in diced onion, garlic, grated ginger, and cauliflower florets. Cover and let cook, stirring every 2-3 minutes until the onion is translucent, and cauliflower begins to soften.
- Add in all spices and chicken, sear cubed chicken breasts for 2 minutes on each sides.
- Pour in rice and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Add in diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and chicken broth. Cover and let cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes until the chicken broth has soaked up into the rice mixture.
- Add in the spinach and coconut milk and cook until the spinach has wilted, stirring for 1 minute.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Garnish and serve warm!
- For vegan: omit chicken and sub vegetable broth.
Do you love one pan meals as much as I do?
This post is sponsored by Tuttorosso Tomatoes. All opinions are always100% my own.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!