This Loaded Egg Salad is the perfect make-ahead lunch or addition to any brunch! Simply mix everything in a bowl and enjoy it all week long in lettuce wraps, on salads, or even on celery sticks as a fun and healthy snack.
I’ve partnered today with my friends at Genova Seafood to bring you today’s loaded recipe! This egg salad is going to up your lunch game, meal prep game, or BRUNCH game!
It’s packed with yellowfin tuna, eggs, veggies, sautéed spinach, caramelized onions, spices, dijon, and good quality mayo!
You guys! I love my go-to method of steaming hard boiled eggs instead of boiling them, but I tried making them this time in my Instant Pot and it was a total game changer. One of them was even PEELED when we opened the lid. No joke! Crazy awesome.
And if you don’t have an Instant Pot, here’s my other favorite method!
Want to know something cool? Genova has started a program called Digital Traceability and it’s pretty awesome. Genova customers simply enter the 10- to 15-digit number located on the bottom of their Yellowfin and Albacore tuna to receive answers to six specific questions:
- What is My Tuna? Visitors are given an initial description of their tuna or other seafood species.
- Where Was My Tuna Caught? These results include a world map showing the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Area where the tuna or other seafood was caught, and a link to a species-specific stock status report from the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF).
- What Fishing Method Was Used? This section includes both the fishing method and vessel size.
- What Fishing Vessel Caught My Tuna? This information includes fishing vessel name, nation of registry and fishing trip start and end dates.
- Where was My Tuna Processed and Canned? The can code indicates where the seafood was processed and canned, which may not necessarily be where it was caught. The processing method is subject to Genova’s strict compliance requirements andstringent Business Ethics and Labor Code of Conduct.
- How Does Genova Support Sustainability?
I love working with companies who are doing their part to show us where our food is coming from!
This post is sponsored by Genova Seafood. All opinions are always my own!
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!