This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
These Blueberry Pancake Fat Bombs are so easy to make and the perfect quick snack to have either on-the-go or as a pick-me-up between meals. They are no bake, taste just like blueberry pancakes and are gluten free and keto-friendly.
Blueberry Pancake Fat Bomb
If you don’t have time to wake up early and cooking yourself up a pile of fresh pancakes, make these Blueberry Pancake Fat Bombs instead the night before! We love these high-fat, low (or no) sugar snacks that can keep hunger at bay in between meals or substitute in to keep your energy high. These no-bake Blueberry Pancake Fat Bombs are not only super easy to make, but they really taste like Blueberry Pancakes!
The key to the blueberry pancake taste is using freeze dried blueberries and a hint of maple syrup. If you are on a keto diet there are a some options out there for sugar-free maple syrup substitutes like the one from the brand Lakanto which is a blend of monk fruit and erthyritol.
What are fat bombs?
Similar to energy balls, fat bombs are small treats or snacks that pack a punch of energy, but instead of being made with ingredients like dates, dried fruit and nuts fat bombs prioritize ingredients like coconut oil, cacoa butter and other high-fat, low-carb ingredients. They’re also called keto bombs or fat fudge. You don’t have to be on a keto diet however to benefit from eating fat bombs as you only need a small amount to strike down any sudden hunger pangs that will help you making good decisions about your food choices until your next meal!
Are fat bombs healthy?
Everybody is going to have their own personal level of fat that they want to include in their diet. We love that these are heart-healthy fats and fats that fuel your brain like coconut oil. When eaten in moderation fat bombs can help you make better food choices instead of grabbing whatever you can find in a state of hunger, or as a better alternative for a refined-carb high-sugar dessert. These will fill you up when you eat only one because it is a dense amount of fat (or energy).
If you like this keto friendly recipe, check out these others keto recipes:
- Low Carb Tuna Casserole (With Cauliflower)
- Oven Baked Coffee Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- PB & J Fat Bomb
Blueberry Pancake Fat Bomb
- ½ cup .5 ounces freeze dried blueberries
- 1-1/4 cup almond flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup butter at room temp
- 1/4 cup coconut oil at room temp
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup keto syrup or regular
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a food processor add all ingredients and process until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Line a 7.5” by 5” container, or a similar size, with a parchment paper sling (for easy removal) and place the fat bomb mixture inside.
- Smooth the top and refrigerate until set 4-6 hours.
- Cut into 12 pieces and store in the refrigerator and enjoy within 7 days.