This Brussels Sprout Breakfast Hash is the perfect mix of sweet and salty! It is full of vegetables and protein to keep you going through the morning or for a quick weeknight dinner or brunch! This healthy paleo breakfast hash is hearty and a breeze to make in one skillet!
Brussels Sprout Breakfast Hash
The cold is coming, but more importantly so is Thanksgiving, followed by December and even more holidays. Do you have holiday spirit? I basically am obsessed with every holiday- none too small, and get way too excited.
This dish is the perfect breakfast or brunch to serve up that holidays! Serve it up without eggs as a dinner side dish, and then have the rest for a breakfast hash- or go all breakfast with it! You’ll have happy friends and family members either way you slice it.
If you like this breakfast recipe, try these others:
- Sheet Pan Classic Breakfast Bake
- Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Burritos
- Potato Pesto Breakfast Skillet
- 3 Ingredient Breakfast Skillet
- 2 lb. brussels sprouts, cleaned, outer layer removed, and sliced
- 6 strips nitrate-free bacon
- 2 chicken sausages, chopped
- 1 large orange sweet potato, cubed
- 1 large white sweet potato (or red potatoes), cubed
- 1 apple, cut into cubes
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or oil of choice
- fine sea salt, to taste
I was selected by American Express to contribute to their Tumblr community. As such I was paid for my services, but all opinions in general and about American Express are my own.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!