Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cherry-coconut-chocolate-granola/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cherry, Coconut and Chocolate Granola
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the cherries and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour on prepared baking sheet and shake until it is in one even layer.
- Bake at 350 for 22 minutes, turning the mixture halfway through so it bakes evenly.
- Let cool and toss with cherries and chocolate chunks. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one month.
- You can substitute pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds for the pecans if you'd like to make a nut free version.
Loading nutrition data...