Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/diy-everything-bagel-seasoning/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
Love Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning but your store doesn't have it in stock frequently? It's so easy to make, with ingredients you likely already have on hand. They also can make cute DIY gifts. Learn how to make this and you'll never run out of Everything Bagel Seasoning again!
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (white or black, or a mix is fine)
- Place all ingredients in a jar and stir or shake to mix it up completely.
- Close with a tight fitting lid and store for up to one year (see note).
- Spices are best kept for one year, so if you are starting with older spices it may lose its potency sooner.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.