Greek Salad Dressing
This easy Greek Dressing is just what you need to add to your homemade classic Greek Salad! Using just 5-ingredients that you likely already have on hand, this salad dressing is much easier to make than it is to buy at the store. Simply whisk this dressing together and in under 5 minutes, you have a delicious, homemade Greek Salad Dressing everyone will enjoy.
When you think of salad dressing, you may think it’s simply easier to buy one in a store, but it’s actually really simple to make your own Greek dressing!
How Do You Make Greek Dressing From Scratch?
Place your greek dressing ingredients into a bowl or a mason jar and whisk or shake! If you let it sit, you may need to give it another whisk, or shake, before dressing and serving!
Greek Dressing Ingredients
5 ingredients is all you need! Add the wet ingredients plus the seasonings into a mason jar, seal the lid and shake up! Alternatively, whisk it together in a bowl!
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Dried Oregano
- Salt and Pepper
How to Use It
Pour it over my favorite chopped Greek Salad and serve it with these Greek Chicken Kabobs.
How to Store It
If you are using the dressing quickly there is really no need to refrigerate, though I tend to. The acidity in the vinegar should be enough to keep the dressing stable. If you add anything else, like raw garlic or herbs, refrigerate it! It will last for up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
If you like this salad dressing recipe, try these other favorites:
- Healthy Green Goddess Dressing
- Cheeseburger Salad with Mustard Dressing
- Tomato Cucumber Salad with Crispy Chickpeas (& Green Yogurt Dressing)
- Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing (Video)
- How To Build The Perfect Salad Dressing
Easy Greek Dressing
This easy Greek Dressing is the perfect salad dressing for your classic Greek Salad! With just 5-ingredients, simply whisk this dressing together and in under 5 minutes you have a delicious, homemade Greek dressing everyone will enjoy.
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients into a bowl, except for the olive oil.
- Slowly add in the olive oil while whisking until blended together.
- You can place all dressing ingredients into a mason jar and shake vigorously.
- Serve immediately or keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
July 19, 2021
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!