Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/harvest-salad-with-maple-balsamic-dressing/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice kabocha squash and toss with olive oil and spread across a lined baking sheet.
- Roast squash for 30-40 minutes until fork tender. Remove and set aside.
- In a blender combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place pecans on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 5-7 minutes, tossing halfway through, watch to avoid burning.
- Massage kale with olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble salad: kale, squash, pomegranate seeds, toasted pecans. Top with dressing and serve.
Loading nutrition data...