Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/harvest-salad-with-maple-balsamic-dressing/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice kabocha squash and toss with olive oil and spread across a lined baking sheet.
- Roast squash for 30-40 minutes until fork tender. Remove and set aside.
- In a blender combine all dressing ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place pecans on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 5-7 minutes, tossing halfway through, watch to avoid burning.
- Massage kale with olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble salad: kale, squash, pomegranate seeds, toasted pecans. Top with dressing and serve.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.