This Lemon Garlic Chicken & Rice Skillet is an easy and delicious one-pan dinner! It’s the perfect meal that’s loaded with creamy flavors, plenty of leftovers, and non of the clean up!
This month is all about one-pan, no mess, and all of the flavor with my blogging girlfriends! Just look at the variety of delicious meals, all in around 30 minutes, and without all of the clean up!
So much deliciousness! Let’s see what we have going on.
Curried Shakshuka from Brittany of Eating Bird Food
This curried shakshuka, a healthy one-pan dish with poached eggs in a flavorful tomato sauce, comes together quickly and can be served any time of the day!
Smoky Steak Potato and Pepper Skillet from Gina of Running to the Kitchen
This smoky steak potato and pepper skillet is an easy one-pan dinner, ready in just 40 minutes. Toss everything together in the skillet, stick it in the oven and forget about it!
MY LATEST VIDEOS
Sweet Potato Noodle Pad Thai from Davida of The Healthy Maven
Swap the rice noodles for sweet potato in this healthy Sweet Potato Noodle Pad Thai. This tangy and spicy thai recipe makes an easy 30-minute, one-pot meal for weekday dinners!
Orange Pistachio Morrocan Chicken Skillet from Taylor of Food Faith Fitness
This quick and easy one-pan, 30 minute Moroccan chicken skillet is LOADED with spicy-sweet flavor and crunchy pistachios. It’s a gluten free, whole30 compliant AND paleo friendly weeknight dinner!
Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps from Lee of Fit Foodie Finds
Looking for a high-protein, low-carb dinner? Make these Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps in under 30-minutes!
Now, my Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice One-Pan Skillet.
So good. So creamy. So much flavor!
…and leftovers! Now that’s what I call a WIN.
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 lb. organic boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked white rice*
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic granules
- Pinch fine sea salt, more to taste
- Pinch freshly ground pepper, more to taste
- Optional: Pinch red pepper flakes
- In a skillet heat butter or oil and garlic
- Add in onion and sauté for 2 minutes
- Add in cubed chicken breasts and sear on both sides for 1-2 minutes (it does not need to fully cook- it will later)
- Add in 1 cup uncooked white rice and mix it around for 1 minute
- Add in chicken broth, lemon juice, parsley, and spices
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is fluffy and no broth is left
- Serve with additional pepper, red pepper flakes, parsley, and lemon slices
- *If you avoid rice, you can use cauliflower rice instead of regular rice. Simply don't add the chicken broth and cook for a shorter amount of time!
Loading nutrition data...
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!