This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Sheet Pan Curry Chicken and Vegetables is one of my new all-time favorite dinners! The crunch of pine nuts, the touch of sweetness from the raisins, plus perfectly cooked veggies and chicken loaded with curry spice makes it a delicious sheet pan dinner that will impress anyone!
Sheet Pan Curry Chicken and Vegetables
Why make dinner on a sheet pan?
We love sheet pan recipes for so many reasons! They are simple to prepare, do not require hands on cooking time and are packed with flavor! Yes, there are a few steps to follow in these recipes, but aside from mixing a few ingredients together or chopping a few vegetables, the cooking process is mostly hands-off! This means that while dinner is baking in the oven, you can get ahead on some household chores or spend some times with the family instead of standing over the stove babysitting a recipe. Check out the tips below to make sheet pan cooking a breeze.
Tips for sheet pan cooking:
- Read the recipe all the way through (of course) and plan to use a timer! Most recipes require different cooking times, so make sure to use a timer so you can truly walk away from the oven and not have to worry about when your adding anything in to the oven.
- Do the prep ahead of time: Cut vegetables, make sauce or mix spices the night before or that morning if you are looking to speed up the process when it comes time for the actual cooking.
- Use parchment paper to make clean up a breeze.
- Use the correct size sheet pan. When we say sheet pan we are referring to the rimmed half sheet pan which is 18″ by 13″. The size of the sheet pan matters because you do not want to overcrowd the pan when cooking, so if you are using a smaller sheet pan you may need to use 2 to achieve the same result.
If you like this recipe, try these other sheet pan meals:
- Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Classic Breakfast (Eggs, Bacon, Potatoes)
- Sheet Pan Root Vegetable and Sage Pesto Salmon
- Sheet Pan Buffalo Chicken and Veggies
- Sheet Pan Marinated Steak Tips with Veggies
- Sheet Pan Herb Butter Salmon with Blistered Tomatoes and Green Beans
P.S. I am so excited that my favorite chicken company, Shenandoah Valley Organic, is the chicken you get in your ButcherBox! It makes my heart happy to see two companies really doing the right thing coming together. I always stock my ButcherBox with the SVO chicken tenders, thighs, and breasts!
What is ButcherBox? Each month, they curate a one-of-a-kind selection of the healthiest, tastiest meats, humanely raised and free of antibiotics and hormones. Or you can customize your box and select your favorite cuts and get 20% more meat.The price works out to less than $6.00/meal and shipping is always free. You can also space it out so it’s not every 4 weeks, too! ButcherBox delivers your meat for the month, saves you money, and is the best quality!
- Get FREE bacon
- FREE Shipping
- $15 OFF!
Order Today and get this amazing deal!
Sheet Pan Curry Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- 1 onion sliced to 1/2" rings
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 medium cauliflower cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 4 medium carrots diced to 1/2"
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil divided
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 2 lbs. (see note)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cilantro chopped
- lemon wedges for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF and line a rimmed 12" x 18" sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix curry powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon, and cayenne (if using) to combine.
- In a large bowl add sliced onions, garlic, cauliflower florets, carrots, 2 tablespoons avocado oil and 1/2 of spice mixture. Mix to combine and spread on to rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile place chicken breasts into the large bowl. Add remaining 1 tablespoons avocado oil, remaining curry spice mixture and lemon juice. Toss to combine and place in refrigerator to marinate while vegetables are baking.
- Take out sheet pan after 20 minutes, and move vegetables to the edges of the pan to make space for the chicken. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan and pour over any reserved marinade.
- Continue to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pine nuts and raisins. Serve warm with lemon wedges and cilantro.
This was fantastic! The spice blend was amazing! I actually may make that spice blend and put in a jar to have it readily on hand. Great dinner!
This review is long overdue! I am a huge fan of Lexi’s and find that all of her recipes are delicious and relatively easy. I made this recipe last week and it was amazing. All of the flavors compliment each other and make this the perfect dinner. I will definitely be making this again.
Made this tonight. Delicious. I forgot to put on the raisins and pine nuts! Tomorrow with the leftovers! Did use some lemon Aoli to dip.
Where’d the recipe go? I just made it last week and loved it! Came back to get the recipe again, and it’s not loading on here! 🙁 Helllllppppp!!!! 🙂
We are so sorry and our team is working on fixing this glitch ASAP. Thank you for bearing with us!
We’ve made this twice now and loved it both times! Tonight we made with boneless skinless chicken thighs, which I think we liked a little more. I used frozen cauliflower, added frozen broccoli and frozen green beans in addition to local CSA carrots and potatoes to bulk it up a little more – it was so good! My preschooler and 9 month old gobbled it up!
This was delicious!!!! Prepped it all in the morning then threw in the oven in the evening. So good. Thanks!
This was so easy and AMAZING!! Will be saving this one and making again for sure. Thanks!!!
This was so delicious and very easy to make. I only have one question: when do the cloves go in?
Another great dish, Lexi 🙂
the chicken pieces look yummy and very tempting….
I am LOVING this series, there is nothing better than a sheet pan dinner after a long day at work! <3
Always excited for a new sheet pan recipe idea!
You can never have too many sheet pan recipes!
Mmm yum! This looks so tasty!
I love sheet pan cooking! Saves so much time