This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This creamy Mango Protein Smoothie is so refreshing and packed with delicious tropical flavors! The perfect smoothie for a beautiful Spring or Summer day! The best part? It is so simple to make with only 6 ingredients. Moreover, it’s dairy-free and loaded with protein and fiber to help you stay energized throughout the day!
Mango Protein Smoothie
Smoothies are the easiest make-ahead breakfast! I love them because the possibilities are endless. This Mango Protein Smoothie is a hit with everyone who makes it! To build a perfect smoothie, you want it to be nutrient dense, creamy, and not super thin. I think this one hits all those marks!
Here is what you need for this mango smoothie:
- grass-fed whey protein
- unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- frozen mango (5 ounces)
- vanilla extract
- chia seeds
- coconut oil
Want to turn this into a smoothie pack?
I love making my own smoothie packs for easy breakfasts that are already prepped in the freezer. Just dump into the blender, add your liquid, and blend! Simply place all of the ingredients inside a container with a tight seal or a plastic bag, except the almond milk. When you are ready to use remove from the freezer and add the almond milk to the blender basin.
If you like this smoothie recipe, check out these others:
- 30 Smoothie Freezer Packs (Budget-Friendly)
- Coffee Banana Smoothie
- Açaí Smoothie Bowl (Vegan & Gluten Free!)
- Antioxidant Smoothie Freezer Pack
- Superfood Summer Fruit Smoothie
- Cherry Lemonade Smoothie
Creamy Mango Protein Smoothie
- 1 scoop grass-fed whey protein
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mango 5 ounces
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in blender
- Blend until smooth and creamy and enjoy immediately.