Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/maple-roasted-brussels-sprouts-with-bacon/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Preheat oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss brussels sprouts with 2 tablespoons oil, salt, and pepper on sheet pan. Roast, stirring mid-way, for 20-25 minutes until caramelized and tender.
- Meanwhile heat large skill over medium heat and cook bacon.
- Remove bacon from the pan and let excess fat drip off. When cool enough to handle chop, and set aside. Remove excess bacon fat from pan except for 1 tablespoon.
- Transfer roasted brussels sprouts to the skillet, add maple syrup, and toss to coat evenly.
- Cook over medium-low heat, for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Sprinkle bacon, ground garlic, and fine sea salt, to taste, on top and serve immediately.
- If you'd like it more on the sweeter side, add 1 additional tablespoon maple syrup, but we liked it with 1.
Loading nutrition data...