This Sea Salt and Chocolate Orange Bark treat is simple to make, but looks so elegant. Make it under 15 minutes with just a few simple ingredients to serve at a holiday party or to give away as a gift.
Sea Salt and Chocolate Orange Bark
Holiday season is in full-force! If you’re like me and are getting homemade gifts ready for your friends and family, you have to make this ridiculously easy and delicious Orange Zest and Sea Salt Holiday Bark. Plus, it’s gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, and vegan friendly!
This bark is as easy as pour, let harden, place in a bag or a cute little box, and deliver! It’s also totally customizable.
This flavor combination is my absolute favorite right now. If you’ve never had chocolate + sea salt + orange zest, you need to try it!
When I was teaching I received this gift bag of bark in adorable festive cookie cutters and I LOVED the idea. You get the bark and the cookie cutter as a bonus! Plus it looks super cute in a gift bag!
Check out these other edible gifts:
- Maple Kettle Corn
- Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Cups
- Cherry, Coconut and Chocolate Granola
- Strawberry Chia Seed Jam
If you like this chocolate recipe, check out these others:
- The BEST Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Matzo Crack: 3 Ways (Gluten-Free!)
- Sea Salt Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Heat chocolate using a double broiler method (Bring one inch of water to a simmer in a small pot. Set the heatproof bowl over the mouth of the pot (water should not touch the bottom of the bowl). Stir chocolate as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from heat and stir to melt the rest)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Pour out chocolate and lightly spread into a rectangle onto parchment paper
- If using a cookie cutters, lightly grease and pour chocolate to desired thickness (1/4 inch or so)
- Add toppings and place in fridge until bark hardens
- Break into pieces or leave in your cookie cutter
- Wrap in cellophane with a bow for the perfect holiday gift!
This bark must be stored in the refrigerator because of the orange zest. Store in an airtight container.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!