Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/peanut-butter-oatmeal-balls/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Energy Balls
These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls taste just like the classic PB and J oatmeal sandwich, but heartier and nutrient dense! Packed with oats, dried fruit, chia seed and peanut butter to hold it all together, they are the perfect make ahead snack to fuel your day! They don't require a food processor and area easy to make!
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1-½ cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ⅓ cup dried cherries
- 1 scoop collagen peptides, or protein powder (optional)
- To a large bowl add peanut butter, honey, oats, chia seeds, and collagen powder. Mix together with a spoon.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of the oat mixture and roll into a ball.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- If your oatmeal bite mixture is too dry, as in it won't stick together when you squeeze it together, you can add in a tablespoon more of peanut butter at a time. Alternatively if it is too sticky, add in 1/4 cup of oats at a time until it is workable enough.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.