This paleo-friendly, SUPER EASY, Peach Raspberry Crisp is the perfect healthy Summer treat! Packed with Summer fruit, just the right amount of tartness, and so so flavorful! It will definitely be a staple for Summer gatherings with friends and family! It’s grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and so so simple to make!
Peach Raspberry Crisp Recipe
When I think of summer I think of fresh fruit, delicious summer meals, and being outdoors with friends and family. What is a better addition to that combination than a healthy treat filled with delicious berries? This Raspberry and Peach Crisp is so perfect. Aside from the amazing taste, this dessert is loaded with nutrients! Filled with fresh organic fruit, ground flax, and topped with a blend of raw nuts = fruit crumble perfection. It’s grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and so so simple to make!
- Ground flax
- Almond flour
- Vanilla Extract
Can I use other fruit?
Yes! This recipe is very customizable. You could use nectarines, apricots, or blueberries!
How to Serve this Paleo Peach Crisp:
You can serve warm or room temperature. I like to top this with a scoop of dairy-free vanilla ice cream, but it is equally as delicious all on its own!
Add this to your weekend brunch spread, or pack it away for Summer potlucks and it will definitely be a crowd pleaser again and again!
Want more easy summer fruit desserts? Here are our favorites:
For Peach Raspberry Filling
- 4 peaches, peeled and sliced
- 6 oz. raspberries (blueberries would be great or sub other berry of choice)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (for vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flax
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine sliced peaches, raspberries, cinnamon, flax, and honey. Mix until well combined.
- Grease desired baking dish and pour in the peach and raspberry mixture.
- Combine topping ingredients in a small mixing bowl. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Pour crumble mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden brown and fruit is hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!