Fourth of July weekend is coming! Whether you are headed to a BBQ with family or friends or hosting a get together of your own, you’ll need a classic festive cake for the all the parties! Let’s make the most perfect (AND nut-free) vanilla cake topped with an easy buttercream and garnished off with tons of fresh fruit (red and blue for good measure)!
Gluten-Free 4th of July Cake (Nut-Free)
This super easy cake is a great gluten-free and nut-free cake recipe for any occasion! Top it with your favorite fruit, clean sprinkles, and other naturally colored frosting flavors for a perfect grain-free cake recipe!
If you’ve seen my new gluten-free cake recipe, you know it’s pretty epic! BUT I get a lot of requests for a gluten-free cake that is nut-free and made with no almond flour! This cake is for you.
This cake is…
- Fluffy and moist
- Gluten, grain, dairy, and nut-free!
- Topped with a perfectly sweet and fluffy buttercream
- July 4th, Memorial Day, and Labor Day festive!
- And loaded with fresh local, in-season berries!
Want other festive paleo desserts? Try these favorites:
Watch the video:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Dash fine sea salt
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Easy Butter Cream Frosting
- 1/3 cup organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries, sliced
- Alternatively, if you want to make a dairy-free frosting, use coconut whipped cream!
How do you celebrate the 4th? What is your all-time favorite 4th of July festive meal?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!