Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-chicken-and-veggie-dinner/
© 2016 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Chicken and Veggie Dinner
- 6 rainbow carrots, sliced in half
- 1 bunch asparagus, Sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 sweet potato, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 5 purple potatoes, sliced in half or quartered
- 1/2 lb. brussels sprouts, sliced in half or quartered
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lb. boneless or bone-in chicken breast
- 4-6 tablespoons avocado oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1 teaspoon salt (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl combine all chopped veggies and garlic
- Add in whole chicken breasts or halved chicken breasts
- Pour oil and spices over veggie and chicken mixture and coat evenly
- Add thyme sprigs to the mixture
- Place on a lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes until chicken is fully cooked through
- Add additional salt and pepper as desired
- Adjust oil based on how much veggies you have. You want the veggie chicken mixture well coated.
- Use any other veggies you have on hand!
- To keep chicken as juicy as possible, bake chicken breasts whole, then cut up (as seen in the image)
- The chicken might be done before the vegetables, if this is the case, remove the chicken with tongs and bake until vegetables are tender.
Loading nutrition data...