Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/sheet-pan-vegetable-pesto-salmon/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Sheet Pan Root Vegetable and Sage Pesto Salmon
This easy Sheet Pan Salmon with Sage Pesto and Root Vegetables is heart and flavor-packed weeknight dinner recipe! Sheet pan dinners are great because they're mostly hands-off cooking and usually have a little bit of something for everyone. This salmon dinner is smothered in a unique sage and pistachio pesto and is cooked along side hearty fall root vegetables.
- 3 small beets, halved
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 small to medium sweet potato, diced
- 12 baby potatoes (about 1")
- 12 Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (5- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
- Fresh lemon juice (optional)
For Sage Pesto
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the beets, carrots, sweet potatoes, baby potatoes, and Brussels sprouts with the olive oil. Season with salt and black pepper. Roast for about 20 minutes, or until the veggies are slightly tender.
- MEANWHILE, MAKE THE PESTO. In a food processor, combine the sage, kale, and pistachios and pulse until finely chopped. Add the Parmesan, if adding, and pulse again. With the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil. Season with salt and red pepper flakes.
- Remove the veggies from the oven and push them to one side of the pan. Put the salmon on the other side. Rub a few tablespoons of the sage pesto over each fillet.
- Return the pan to the oven and roast for 10 to 20 minutes more, until the salmon reaches your desired doneness and the veggies are soft.
- If desired, squeeze a drop of lemon juice over the salmon. Serve with the roasted veggies and extra sage pesto alongside.
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.