Good morning, heaven! Moist, fluffy, full of fresh blueberries . The perfect batch of Paleo Banana Very Berry Muffins with a pop of raspberries! Bursting with fruit flavor, these lightly sweetened muffins are great for a weekend brunch or a weekday treat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In one bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter, honey, and mashed banana and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries and raspberries if using.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- *Makes 9 muffins
- **Recipe updated on 1/9/2017
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!