Have 30 minutes? These Paleo Banana Very Berry Muffins are bursting with fresh berries and make for the ultimate make ahead breakfast or mid-day treat!
Fluffy, moist, kid-approved, and full of fresh berries! What else do you need in a morning treat?
No one will be able to tell that they are grain-free and paleo-friendly!
These muffins are also so easy to prepare! Add everything to one bowl, mix, bake and BOOM. The ultimate berry treat in no time!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In one bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter, honey, and mashed banana and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries and raspberries if using.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- *Makes 9 muffins
- **Recipe updated on 1/9/2017
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!