Have 30 minutes? These Paleo Banana Very Berry Muffins are bursting with fresh berries and make for the ultimate make ahead breakfast or mid-day treat! They’re gluten-free and dairy-free and so delicious. This is one of the first muffin recipes I published on my site and what inspired me to bake all of the other ones that came later. Once you make them you’ll know why they inspired me so much!
Paleo Banana Muffins with Berries
These fluffy, moist, paleo banana muffins are the perfect morning treat! I love this recipe because it’s paleo baking at it’s best with minimal nutrient dense ingredients. Moreover, nobody will know they’re grain-free and paleo-friendly! In addition, these muffins are also so easy to prepare! Add everything to one bowl, mix, bake and BOOM. The ultimate berry treat in no time!
Here’s what in them:
- almond flour
- coconut flour
- baking soda
- coconut oil
These paleo muffins are easy to make and are loved by so many! They also make your kitchen smell amazing. These muffins use my trusty almond flour and coconut flour blend, with very little added sugar. They make the ultimate banana muffin with berries!
How to Make Paleo Muffins
- Mix the dry ingredients
- Mix the wet ingredients
- Combine wet into dry ingredients and Fold in blueberries and raspberries if using.
If you like this paleo muffin recipe, check out these others:
- Pumpkin Sticky Bun Muffins
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Cinnamon Bun Banana Muffins
- Gingerbread Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Muffins
Watch the video:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line muffin tin with parchment liners.
- In one bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl combine egg, melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter, honey, and mashed banana and mix well.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Fold in blueberries and raspberries if using.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- *Makes 9 muffins
- **Recipe updated on 1/9/2017
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!