This creamy butternut squash curry soup has hints of curry and a touch of sweetness, the perfect cold-weather soup! It’s dairy–free, flavorful, and delicious!
It’s now officially soup season but who am I kidding? I’ve been making soups for months now! I love the flavors of butternut squash paired with curry. It warms me up and packs the flavor.
I love using Pacific Foods Chicken Bone Broth in this soup, but you can use any of their broths and stocks for this recipe! Chicken, turkey, or veggie stock, or some bone broth!
Watch the video:
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- 2 teaspoons salt, more to taste
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk (additional for garnish)
- 32 ounces Pacific Foods Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pacific Foods. All opinions on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own and I only work with brands that I truly stand behind. My sponsors help make LCK possible!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!