These Cinnamon Bun Banana Muffins are the perfect weekday or weeknight treat. Loaded with cinnamon, bananas, and my trusty almond flour and coconut flour blend, absolutely no one will be able to tell they are gluten-free!
Cinnamon Bun Banana Muffins
Muffins are the perfect mid-week snack or Mother’s Day brunch recipe! These paleo muffins are easy to make and are loved by so many!
These muffins are:
- And SO flavorful!
They also make your kitchen smell amazing!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons organic pure honey
- 1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted or grass-fed butter, melted
For the muffin
For the Cinnamon Swirl
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!