I am so excited to share this Maple Glazed Salmon recipe. It is hands down one of my new favorite ways to prepare salmon. I love the layer of goodness it coats on the top of the fish, and the flavor it brings.
A few months back we ate dinner at Mike’s parent’s house. His mom made a delicious salmon dish, and she mentioned it using brown sugar and maple syrup, and having a rub on it. Brilliant. I instantly knew it needed some adaptation!
This salmon recipe is easy to make and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Maple Glazed Salmon
- Place oven on broil high.
- In a bowl mix together dry rub: chili powder, paprika, coconut sugar, and salt.
- Cover salmon filets with dry rub.
- Place salmon on lined baking sheet and broil for 7-8 minutes.
- Brush maple syrup over salmon and broil for an additional 1-2 minutes. Enjoy!
What is your favorite sweet and savory combination?
hashtag with us!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!