This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This 3-ingredient cabbage slaw for tacos is the easiest addition to a quick and delicious taco night. Made in minutes with cabbage, mayo (or Greek yogurt) and lime, it adds a nice creamy acidity to your favorite taco (or non-taco) dish. Serve with chicken, fish, or carnitas (or really anything) and you’ll be happy you did!
Easy Cabbage Taco Slaw Recipe
If you didn’t notice already, taco week is in full swing here at LCK coming at you with delicious taco bar party ideas like these meatless chipotle mushroom tacos, the most delicious 7 layer taco dip or the easiest and most delicious 15-minute chicken tacos. This easy 3-ingredient cabbage taco slaw could pair with just about anything, but I’m really loving it with the chicken tacos.
It literally takes less than 10 minutes, and can be made ahead of time up to 6 hours. The hardest part is slicing the cabbage, and that isn’t very hard! Toss with the remaining 2 ingredients and you’re good to add a nice punch of creaminess and acidity to any taco dish!
Here’s what you need to make it:
- 1 medium green cabbage
- mayo or greek yogurt
- 1 lime
- salt and pepper
What other dishes could this be paired with?
This slaw is so versatile, pairing with so many different dishes like:
- Pork Carnitas (Instant Pot and Slow Cooker)
- Cajun Pork Tenderloin (Keto)
- Paleo Air-Fryer Fish Sticks
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Ultimate Fried Chicken (Gluten-Free)
- Paleo Fish and Chips
- Pecan Popcorn Chicken
- Oven Baked Coffee Barbecue Pork Ribs (Keto & Paleo)
If you like this slaw recipe, check out these other sides:
- Instant Pot Corn on the Cob with Southern Spicy Butter
- Healthy Cole Slaw
- Herb Cucumber Salad
- Corn Avocado Salsa
3-Ingredient Taco Slaw
- 1 medium green cabbage shredded (about 8 cups)
- 1/3 cup mayo or greek yogurt more as needed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice about 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper more as desired
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt more as desired
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss well to combine.
- Serve with your favorite taco meat, like this chicken taco!
Love your recipes L/C clean, simple and very tasty Thank you ☺️