I really have no words for these little cups of joy… except that they’ll be popping up all summer in all sorts of ways! Gooey caramel that is free of refined sugar (and I even used lighter coconut milk) + chocolate & pecans = heaven. I made these in my mini chocolate mold and we couldn’t resist popping into the fridge on a regular basis to grab one.
Did I mention there is no baking involved? These have been awesome during my recent move/kitchen renovation. Are you almost ready for the reveal? I can’t wait to share a little glimpse into my almost-ready kitchen with you guys!
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk (can or carton)
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter or ghee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate (70% or higher), or Enjoy Life's Chocolate Chips
- 12 pecans
- 1. Heat honey and vanilla until boiling
- 2. Add in ghee and coconut milk; mix well
- 3. Bring to a boil over medium heat for 10 minutes
- 4. Raise heat to high and boil, stirring often for an additional 5 minutes until caramel starts to thicken
- 5. Reduce heat and let low boil until thick and sticky
- 6. Turn off heat and let cook for 7-10 minutes
- 7. Set aside to cook
- 8. Melt chocolate using desired method (stove, microwave) and pour halfway into your molds
- 9. Lightly spoon in about 1/2-1 tsp caramel
- 10. Cover with more chocolate and top with a pecan
- 11. Place in refrigerator or freezer to set and enjoy; store in refrigerator
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!