This Green Chile Vegetable Soup is light, flavorful, and packed with hearty veggies! It’s the perfect meatless soup to keep you warm all season long! Customize this soup with your favorite veggies, beans, and/or gluten-free pasta, too!
This month, my blogging girlies and I decided a SOUP post was a must. These are 6 healthy soups that you truly must try!
Slow Cooker Sausage Kale Soup from Eating Bird Food
Come home to a warm and comforting meal with this slow cooker sausage kale soup! It’s packed with flavor and a breeze to whip up.
Thai Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup from Food Faith Fitness
This crock pot chicken noodle soup has a Thai spin! It uses butternut squash noodles to keep it gluten free, paleo friendly and under 300 calories and 3 SmartPoints! A low-carb option is included!
Paleo Creamy Broccoli Soup with Crispy Shallots from Running to the Kitchen
This easy creamy broccoli soup is rich, comforting and topped with crispy shallots. It’s also paleo, gluten free, vegetarian and vegan!
Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup from Cotter Crunch
This Curried Cauliflower Rice Kale Soup is one flavorful and healthy soup to keep you warm this season. An easy soup recipe for a nutritious meal-in-a-bowl. Paleo, vegan, and Whole30 friendly!
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup with Kale from Fit Foodie Finds
Chicken Tortilla Soup never got easier AND HEALTHIER! Throw everything in your crock-pot and you’ve got dinner ready before you know it!
This Green Chile Vegetable Soup is perfect for a meatless Monday, or really any night of the week! It is a light flavorful soup, with an added kick (but not too overpowering). It’s a great soup to load up on all of those good for ya veggies.
Green Chile Vegetable Soup
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 3 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup diced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 32-ounce box vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 1 4.5-ounce can chopped green chiles
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Optional: 1 15-ounce can kidney beans
- Optional: 1 cup gluten-free pasta, cooked
- In a dutch oven over medium heat, heat oil and sauté onion, garlic, carrots, and celery for 5 minutes until aromatic veggies become flagrant.
- Add in mushrooms and spinach, and sauté until wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add in broth, chiles, spices, and beans. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- If you aren't vegan and do chicken broth, I recommend it. I like the flavor with this soup.
Lexi's Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/