This 30-Minute Loaded Taco Skillet is loaded with veggies, lean protein, and so much flavor! All you need is 30 minutes and one skillet to prepare this low carb, healthy meal that everybody will devour!
This skillet is flavorful and veggie packed. It’s perfect for a weeknight meal or to make and package up in containers for lunches!
This month my blogging ladies and I are showing you recipes to make using only ONE SKILLET. Yes, that’s right! Easy, light on the clean up, and delicious.
Taylor made you a Mexican Sweet Potato Rice Bake
This one-pot chicken Mexican rice casserole uses sweet potato for extra creaminess! It’s a healthy, gluten free, 8 ingredient dinner for busy weeknights that is only 330 calories.
Gina made you a Turkey Skillet Mac and Cheese
This one-pot turkey skillet mac and cheese is like a grownup version of hamburger helper and a much healthier option than that boxed stuff. Filled with spinach, peppers, real cheddar cheese, on the table in just 30 minutes and easily made gluten-free too!
Brittany made you a Zucchini Noodle Shrimp Lo Mein
Dinner is done in less than 20 minutes with this quick and easy zucchini noodle lo mein. It’s loaded with shrimp and veggies for a low-carb protein packed meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights. Paleo and gluten-free.
Lindsay made you a Mediterranean Marinated Balsamic Pork Loin Skillet
This Mediterranean Marinated Balsamic Pork Loin Skillet
with vegetables makes for an easy one pan meal! Healthy, Balanced, Paleo and ready 45 minutes. Feed your family with this Flavorful Mediterranean pork dish in a tangy balsamic sauce.
Watch the video:
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more to taste
- Pinch black pepper, more to taste
- 14.5 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- 5 ounce can green chiles
- 14.5 ounce can black beans
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Optional: 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil and add in garlic.
- Add in zucchini, peppers, carrots, and onion and let cook for 3-5 minutes, until veggies begin to soften.
- Add in turkey and coat with chili powder, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until turkey is brown and no pink remains.
- Add in tomatoes, green chiles, and black beans and mix to combine. Reduce heat to a simmer for 5 minutes. Add in spinach and mix until wilted. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired.
- If adding cheddar cheese, sprinkle over the top and cover the skillet until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with chopped scallions over rice, cauliflower rice, or with tortilla chips!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!