Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/apple-dill-chicken-salad/
© 2013 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Apple Dill Chicken Salad
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/3 cup organic mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought), add more as needed
- 2 organic apples, finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, more to taste
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 2 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Cook Chicken: How To: All-Purpose Shredded Crock Pot Chicken
- Allow chicken to cool and transfer 2 cups to a large mixing bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, apples, dill, and red onion to the large mixing bowl.
- Mix well to combine. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- I start with a tablespoon of mayonnaise and add until I reach my desired amount
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.