This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This Homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette adds such delicious flavor to any salad. The combination of fresh, local, sweet strawberries with tangy balsamic vinaigrette is salad dressing perfection. This vegan salad dressing is also Paleo friendly and will be loved by all!
Strawberry Vinaigrette Recipe
This vinaigrette screams summertime! Made with fresh strawberries, tart balsamic vinegar and salt and fresh ground black pepper to round it all out it will be perfect for a spring or summer salad! I also like to use it as a marinade for chicken of for a tart and sweet dip for fruits or veggies.
It’s a great way to use up all those fresh, ripe strawberries! They can be slightly overripe, just be sure to test a strawberry from your batch to make sure it tastes good on it’s own.
How to use this Berry Vinaigrette:
- It works well as a salad dressing when you want a little sweet with your savory salads
- Use it as a marinade for chicken
- Add to to fruit salad
- Use it as a dip
If you like this strawberry recipe, check out these others:
- Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake (with dairy free whipped cream)
- Strawberry and Mango Salsa Chicken
- Strawberry and Cream Overnight Oats (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- Chia Honey Lime Fruit Salad
Homemade Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Store in a refrigerator for up to 2 days.