This Grilled Mango Chicken with Strawberry Mango Salsa is the perfect healthy, Spring & Summer dish. With grilling season is upon us, there’s not much else you need for lunch or dinner. I can’t get enough of grilling with a touch of sweetness! The best part is? It’s simple to prepare, because we’re all busy!
Remember in February where I shared four mango meal-prep recipes/ideas every Monday on my Instagram account? I loved those posts, since I simply LOVE mangos! I’m super excited to be back teaming up with my friends from The National Mango Board today to bring you this delicious recipe.
This chicken is marinated in deliciousness and grilled to perfection. Then topped with even more perfection! Are you sold yet?
P.S. Did you know that mangos provide 100% of your daily vitamin C, 35% of your daily vitamin A and 12% of your daily fiber? And they’re sooo good, too.
- 1 1/2 pound organic boneless chicken breasts, about 4 breasts
- 1/2 mango, pureed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Fresh cilantro, basil, or mint, chopped
Strawberry Mango Salsa
- Slice mango in half and scoop out the flesh. Transfer to a blender and puree until smooth.
- In a bowl, mix together mango puree, honey, coconut amigos, lime, salt and pepper.
- Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and mixture into a glass dish or resealable plastic bag and let marinade in the refrigerator for at minimum 30 minutes, up to 8 hours.
- When ready to grill, grease grill with oil and heat to medium heat.
- Grill chicken for about 10 minutes on each side, brushing remaining marinade on it when flipping, until no pink remains. Time will vary based on thickness of chicken breasts.
- While grilling, mix together salsa ingredients.
- Top chicken with salsa and enjoy!
What is your favorite grilling recipe?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!