Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/cajun-blackened-fish/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Cajun Blackened Fish
This Cajun Blackened Fish is a simple and delicious weeknight dinner. This dramatic looking dish is actually simple to make, requiring just a few spices and a hot pan! Serve it with your favorite summer side and you've got dinner in under 20 minutes!
- In a small bowl mix together the cajun seasoning.
- On a plate rub spice mixture on evenly on both sides of fish fillets, shaking off any excess.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot, place fish in skillet and cook about 3-4 minutes on both sides until the flesh can easily be pierced without any resistance.
- Serve with avocado corn salsa or desired side.
- You can swap out the cod with most any other firm fish, even salmon!
Loading nutrition data...
Some elements of this website will not work correctly while your adblocker is enabled. Please disable your adblocker and reload the page.