This Kale and Jicama Salad with Orange Vinaigrette is so refreshing. It’s crunchy, creamy and tangy from the citrus in the vinaigrette, perfect for pairing with grilled meat.
Kale and Jicama Salad with Orange and Lime Vinaigrette
This is a such a delicious light summer dish packed with kale, red bell peppers, cilantro, and carrots from the farm with the additional pops of flavor with mango and avocado! Tossed with a delicious orange lime dressing everyone will love. Make it as a side, or top it with grilled chicken or shrimp for a fabulous main dish!
- Bell Peppers
- Olive Oil
If you like this salad recipe, check out these others:
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Israeli Salad
- Tomato Cucumber Salad with Crispy Chickpeas (& Green Yogurt Dressing)
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad with No Mayo!
Orange Lime Dressing:
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro
For the salad
- In the bottom of a large bowl whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- To the bowl add salad ingredients and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!