15-Minute Chicken Tacos
Want to make the best chicken tacos ever? This easy 15-Minute Chicken Tacos recipe is your answer for a busy weeknight meal that the entire family will love. Using our tried and true taco seasoning blend, these taco chicken meat is so flavorful with minimal effort involved. Serve it with all your favorite taco toppings and call it dinner!
Easy Chicken Taco Recipe
This is one of those recipes where it’s kind of a recipe, but also kind of bordering on so easy it’s barely a recipe. These 15-minute chicken tacos have been on the dinner rotation for a while because they are quick, delicious and with minimal clean up. Serve it up with all of your favorite taco fixin’s and dinner is ready. This recipe uses this new taco seasoning blend, which you’ll be glad to have on hand when you make this chicken taco recipe again next week (and the week after).
Here’s what you need for these chicken tacos
- Boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Homemade taco seasoning blend
- Oil of choice, for cooking
What goes well with chicken tacos?
- The EASIEST Slaw (a must with these)
- Tortillas (we love the Cassava Flour Siete Foods Grain-Free Tortillas)
If you like this taco recipe, check out these others:
- 30-Minute Loaded Taco Skillet [VIDEO]
- Fish Tacos with Tropical Salsa
- Pork Carnitas (Instant Pot and Slow Cooker)
- Simple Slow-Cooker Brisket & Hearty Brisket Tacos
- Slow-Cooker Short Rib Tacos
15-Minute Chicken Tacos
This easy 15-Minute Chicken Tacos recipe is your answer for a busy weeknight meal that the entire family will love. Using our tried and true taco seasoning blend, these taco chicken meat is so flavorful with minimal effort involved. Use it with all your favorite taco toppings and call it dinner!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: lunch, dinner
- Cuisine: gluten free, dairy free, paleo
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, (about 1/2 lime)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- Pat chicken dry to remove excess moisture and place into a bowl.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of taco seasoning. If you are all about the flavor, add 3 tablespoons. If you have some picky kids (or adults), use 2 tablespoons.
- Add lime juice and mix well until chicken is coated.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Once hot, add chicken in one layer. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until chicken is cooked through at 165ºF.
- Once done, remove and chop chicken as desired and place back into the skillet to coat with the spices.
- Serve immediately with your favorite taco toppings, or in a taco style salad.
Want to grill these? Go for it, this recipe is perfect for it!
Substitute any other high heat cooking oil for the avocado oil.
May 14, 2019
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!
Subscribe to get our FREE clean eating guide!
Join our email list TODAY to start recieving our newsletter weekly, access to exclusive content and deals, *and* a FREE complete 24-page clean eating guide!