These Chili Garlic & Lime Chicken Satay Skewers are packed with flavor and are so simple to prepare!
What is your favorite Summer appetizer to make on the grill?
- 5 teaspoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoonp garlic chili paste
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. organic boneless skinless chicken tenders
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together marinade ingredients and set aside.
- Slice chicken into strips and skewer onto bamboo skewers.
- Brush chicken with marinade. Set aside extra marinade to use for later.
- Using a greased grill pan or grill, cook chicken skewers over medium-high heat for 8 minutes each side, or until chicken is fully cooked through and no pink remains.
- Brush with leftover marinade and serve!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!