Easy Gluten-Free and Nut-Free Rolls
If you love my popular paleo sandwich bread recipe, but are looking a gluten free nut free bread recipe, it’s finally here! The BEST Nut-Free Bread! It’s fluffy and perfect for a sandwich, french toast, or anything you’d love a slice of bread for!
Gluten and Nut Free Rolls
I am so excited we finally perfected a nut-free version of my classic sandwich roll recipe that is loved by so many of you. Whether you are allergic to almonds, or want to send a nut-free bread in a school lunch box, you will absolutely love this nut-free alternative made with nut-free flours! The texture is just right. It will be your new favorite bread recipe.
This gluten-free sandwich bread is just like a classic roll! This nut-free version uses oats so if you avoid oats/oat flour, make my classic paleo bread here.
Watch the video here:
I love making sandwiches with my:
- Chicken Salad
- Loaded Egg Salad
- Make it sweet by spreading on some homemade chia jam
- And of course, good quality deli meats!
Use this nut-free gluten-free bread recipe in:
- French Toast Sticks
- Homemade Croutons (recipe in my cookbook)
- Toasted for Bruschetta (recipe in my cookbook)
The BEST Nut-Free Bread (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine oat flour, tapioca, baking powder, and dash of sea salt.
- Add in eggs and apple sauce and mix to combine.
- Grease round molds or large mason jar lids and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Pour batter into molds until it just barely reaches the top.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean (see note).
- Let cool slightly, slice in half, and serve.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- We tested this with homemade oat flour and store-bought oat flour, which is much finer, and preferred the texture with the store-bought version. We don't recommend making this with homemade oat flour.
- Baking time might vary slightly based on how thin or thick you make your rolls.
- I use round molds or mason jar lids, and it yields 4 fluffy sandwich rolls.
- If you want my classic bread made with almond flour, go here.
August 6, 2018
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!