These Gluten Free Garlic Breadsticks takes my favorite gluten-free pizza dough recipe and turns them into a garlic lover’s dream! They’re easy to make and perfect to serve as a snack or alongside your favorite Italian dish.
Gluten Free Garlic Flatbread
I love garlic sticks, and this gluten-free version definitely doesn’t disappoint! They’re easy to make, without the hassle of waiting for yeast to rise and they’re so delicious! Easy to whip up on with a weeknight dinner to serve alongside your favorite pasta dish or soup!
Ingredients Needed for Gluten Free Garlic Breadsticks
- Tapioca Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Ground flax meal
- Palm shortening
- 1 egg
If you like this Italian inspired dish, check out these others:
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad
- Creamy ‘Pasta’ Alla Vodka
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce
- 1 cup (120 grams) tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons (21 grams) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup palm shortening
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine tapioca, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, garlic, Italian seasoning and flax meal.
- Add in warm water and mix well.
- Add in palm shortening and egg; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with silpat baking mat or piece of parchment paper
- Roll the dough into a ball with your hands. Place the ball onto your baking sheet and cover with an additional piece of parchment paper. Using a roller, gently roll out dough until thin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crispy.
- In a bowl combine garlic butter ingredients.
- Remove the bread and spread butter mixture onto it and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and serve with pizza dipping sauce or favorite marinara sauce.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!