Gluten Free Garlic Breadsticks
These Gluten Free Garlic Breadsticks takes my favorite gluten-free pizza dough recipe and turns them into a garlic lover’s dream! They’re easy to make and perfect to serve as a snack or alongside your favorite Italian dish.
Gluten Free Garlic Flatbread
I love garlic sticks, and this gluten-free version definitely doesn’t disappoint! They’re easy to make, without the hassle of waiting for yeast to rise and they’re so delicious! Easy to whip up on with a weeknight dinner to serve alongside your favorite pasta dish or soup!
Ingredients Needed for Gluten Free Garlic Breadsticks
- Tapioca Flour
- Coconut Flour
- Baking Powder
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Ground flax meal
- Palm shortening
- 1 egg
If you like this Italian inspired dish, check out these others:
- Chopped Antipasto Salad with Chicken
- Caprese Pesto Pasta Salad
- Creamy ‘Pasta’ Alla Vodka
- Zucchini Spaghetti with Homemade Meat Sauce
These Gluten Free Garlic Breadsticks takes my favorite gluten-free pizza dough recipe and turns them into a garlic lover's dream! They're easy to make and perfect to serve as a snack or alongside your favorite Italian dish.
- 1 cup (120 grams) tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons (21 grams) coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup palm shortening
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine tapioca, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, garlic, Italian seasoning and flax meal.
- Add in warm water and mix well.
- Add in palm shortening and egg; mix well.
- Line a baking sheet with silpat baking mat or piece of parchment paper
- Roll the dough into a ball with your hands. Place the ball onto your baking sheet and cover with an additional piece of parchment paper. Using a roller, gently roll out dough until thin.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until crispy.
- In a bowl combine garlic butter ingredients.
- Remove the bread and spread butter mixture onto it and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Remove and serve with pizza dipping sauce or favorite marinara sauce.
August 21, 2015
Join The Discussion
Want to know the secret to perfectly cut brownies or bars We’re showing you How to Make a Parchment Paper
Nothing says “summer” quite like going to the beach — whether you’re packing up the family for a week in
Subscribe to Lexis Clean Living
Join our email list to get instant updates and weekly summaries of our top content and special exclusive offers along with our free clean eating kickstart guide!
This website may at times receive a small affiliate commission for products that we shared with you in our posts. Although we may receive a commission for linking certain products, there’s no additional costs to you and all of our opinion and suggestions are 100% our own and unbiased. That’s our promise to you!