This Green Coconut Curry Ramen is hearty, flavorful, and creamy without any of the dairy. It’s a great meatless and gluten-free dish for any night of the week that comes together in 30-minutes!
I love hearty and comforting soups that are perfect for any season, and this Green Coconut Curry Ramen is definitely a WINNER.
I’ve partnered with my friends at Pacific Foods to bring you today’s recipe starring their vegetable broth, which is a favorite of mine! This dish is gluten-free, bean-free, egg-free, and Whole30 compliant if you swap the rice noodles for zucchini noodles (or any other spiralized veggie!).
All the veggies, all the flavor!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil*
- 1 small knob ginger, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup leeks, diced
- 2 shallots, chopped lengthwise
- 2 portobello mushrooms sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoons green curry paste, taste and add more based on desire
- 1/2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 carton of Pacific Foods Vegetable Broth
- 1 14.5 ounce can coconut milk, only the coconut cream at the top and save the coconut water for smoothies.
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice, use the rest as garnish
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 small baby bok chop, ends removed and sliced in half
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 2 carrots, ribboned using a vegetable peeler
- 1 package thin rice noodles of choice, cooked according to package instructions
*The green curry paste is very spicy. Start with the 1/4 teaspoon and add more to taste.
This post is sponsored by Pacific Foods. All opinions are always 100% my own! I only work with brands that I truly stand behind.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!