This Summer I’ve been all about getting in some extra greens into my daily meals. What better way than to switch it up and throw your greens into in a nice homemade dressing, and pair it with breakfast!
This dressing is…
- 1/2 cup Earthbound Organic Kale Italia Blend
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 small chunk ginger
- 4 slices nitrate-free bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups Earthbound Organic Kale Italia Blend
- 2-4 soft boiled eggs (see how here)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato*
For the Dressing
For the Breakfast Salad
Loading nutrition data...
This conversation is sponsored by Earthbound Farm. The opinions and text are all mine.
How do you sneak extra greens into your diet?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!