Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/high-fiber-smoothie/
© 2018 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
High Fiber Smoothie Freezer Pack
- 1 cup (5 ounces) blueberries
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 apple peeled, diced
- 1 heaping teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk (see note)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 1 scoop collagen peptides (optional)
To Make Freezer Packs:
- Toss apple with lemon juice to prevent browning. Place all ingredients except almond milk into a freezer safe bag. Freeze until ready to use, up to 1 month.
- Combine all ingredients, including almond milk in a high speed blender.
- Blend until creamy, adding additional liquid if necessary.
- You can substitute fresh fruit, but we find it easier to buy prepped frozen fruit for these smoothies
- You can substitute 1/2 cup greek yogurt for an equal portion of the almond milk, to make for a creamier smoothie.
Loading nutrition data...