This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This little Lemon Honey Vodka Cocktail packs a whole lot of refreshing flavors into it! Made without any refined sugars, this cocktail is sure to be a hit! Leave out the alcohol for a delicious lemon mocktail!
Simple Lemon Cocktail
This simple and refreshing Lemon and Honey Vodka Cocktail is simple and delicious. It’s made with a honey simple syrup that really makes it shine! It’s refreshing and the ultimate summer cocktail!
Why It’s Important to Make a Simple Syrup
So this recipe calls for honey as the sweetener. You might be wondering why you need to make a simple syrup at all, since honey is liquid. But trust us, honey by itself won’t mix directly into any cocktail. Simple syrup is basically just water and sugar cooked together to create a liquid sweetener that easily dissolves in other liquid, and in this case, we’re swapping the typical sugar for honey!
If you like this lemon recipe, check out these others:
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars
- Instant Pot Lemon Chicken with Artichokes and Asparagus
- Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats (Gluten-Free)
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken with Zucchini Noodles
If you like this cocktail recipe, check out these others:
Lemon Honey Vodka Cocktail
- 2 ounces ¼ cup vodka
- ½ ounce 1 tablespoon honey simple syrup (see note for instructions)
- ¾ ounce 1-½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Lemon sparking water for topping
- Add a small handful of ice cubes, vodka, honey simple syrup, and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Add fresh ice to a glass, and pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into the glass. Top with lemon sparkling water.