This Lemon-Basil Shrimp Salad is tangy with a kick. The perfect refreshing lunch on a summer day! Simply toss everything in a bowl, taste, and devour!
Lemon Basil Shrimp Salad
Eat this salad on a piece of lettuce or all on its own!
It’s my favorite meal to whip up super quickly that has so much flavor! Eat them in lettuce wraps, on top of a salad, in a sandwich, or on it’s own. The options are endless!
Want more shrimp recipe? Try these:
- Cajun Shrimp Noodle Bowls
- Easy Curry Shrimp
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Creamy Potato Chowder with Shrimp and Bacon
Watch the video here:
- 15/20 large shrimp, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, more for garnish
- In one bowl combine cooked shrimp, grape tomatoes, onion, avocado and basil and set aside.
- In another bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix well, taste and add more ingredients to your liking.
- Pour marinade over shrimp salad and toss.
- Serve in a lettuce leaf, garnish with fresh basil, and serve with additional lemon if desired.
If you are starting with raw shrimp. Clean, devein, and remove the tail. Cook in a small skillet with oil of choice, salt, and pepper until pink, fully opaque and fully cooked through.
You can also use about 30 whole baby shrimp instead of the large.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!