These Cajun Garlic Shrimp Noodle Bowls are the perfect 20 minute meal! Whole30-compliant, easy, and delicious with a little kick of spice!
Cajun Garlic Shrimp Noodle Bowls
Simple weeknight dinners. That’s what I’m all about these days, along with easy lunches and on-the-go snacks and breakfasts- too! I’m getting the vibe (via my Facebook page), that many of you are in the same boat, too.
To preface this post: I love my spiralizer. I use it at least once of week and usually don’t stray far from my beloved zucchini linguine.
This dish comes together in 15 minutes and can be adjusted based on the veggies you have on hand! Cajun-y, garlic-y, buttery deliciousness.
Other spiralized recipes:
- Chorizo and Avocado Frittata
- Zucchini Linguine with Meat Sauce
- Antipasto “Pasta” Salad
- Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 10-20 jumbo shrimps, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Dash red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 large zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- Spiralize your zucchini using a spiralizer or even a mandolin will work and set aside.
- Combine cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss with shrimp.
- Heat butter and garlic in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in red pepper and onion and sauté for 3-4 minutes until soft but firm to touch.
- Add in cajun shrimp and let cook until opaque, 3-5 minutes.
- In a separate pan heat remaining tbsp of butter and lightly sauté zucchini noodles for 1-2 minutes, until slightly soft but mostly first. They should not be soggy. Strain noodles in a strainer to remove excess water.
- Place zucchini noodles in a bowl and top with garlic cajun shrimp and veggie mixture.
- Taste and add salt and additional spice/seasoning as desired.
Do you have a spiralizer? What’s your favorite dish to spiralize?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!