This Cajun Garlic Shrimp Paleo Noodles recipe is the perfect 20 minute meal! Whole30-compliant, easy, and delicious with a little kick of spice!
Cajun Garlic Shrimp Paleo Noodles
This simple weeknight dinner isn’t complicated, but tastes absolutely fantastic! Using only a handful of ingredients this easy Paleo Noodle Bowl has tons of veggies and cajun garlic shrimp with a little bit of a kick.
Now, because this is paleo, there aren’t actually any noodles in this recipe. Instead I use zucchini noodles. I love my spiralizer. I use it at least once of week and usually don’t stray far from my beloved zucchini linguine. And it works perfect here as gluten free noodles!
- Cajun seasoning
- Avocado Oil
- Red Pepper
- Spiralized Zucchini
- Green Onions
Check out these other Paleo Shrimp Recipes:
- Cucumber Avocado Gazpacho with Shrimp
- Tequila Lime Shrimp
- Grilled Caesar Salad With Blackened Shrimp
If you like this quick weeknight paleo dinner, check out these others:
- In a bowl toss cajun seasoning with shrimp.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium high heat. Once hot add garlic and shrimp and cook until the shrimp is opaque, about 5 minutes. Remove shrimp from the pan and cover to keep warm.
- Add in red pepper and onion and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes. Add in a big pinch of salt, pepper and zucchini noodles and cook until al dente, about 2 minutes. Add back in the shrimp and toss to combine.
- Garnish with green onion and serve immediately.
- To make cajun seasoning, check out this post.
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!