Three things I love: veggies, soup in the Fall, and good ‘ol meatballs! I also love a soup that can be altered and customized to satisfy everyones wants, needs, and desires! Take this soup for example, you can totally get creative! Add in some beans, throw in your favorite veggies or whatever you have on hand, other meat additions- anything goes.
Meatball and Veggie Soup
This soup is flavorful, easy, packed with veggies and protein, and the perfect weeknight meal.
Like this soup recipe? Try these:
Next time you are using Pacific nut milks in your coffee, broth in your soups, pumpkin in your baked goods, take a photo and share on social! YOU will be helping a family in need. Let’s make a difference! P.S. Need some inspo? Aside from this soup, try my Bananas Foster Chia Pudding and my Easy Scallop ‘Pasta’ Dish– and don’t forget to take a photo of it and tag away!!
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 handfuls kale, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- Any other veggies of choice: broccoli, green beans, celery, potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, or oil of choice
- 1 quart Pacific Foods Organic Chicken Bone Broth
- 1/2 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/2-1 teaspoon fine pink sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Optional: red pepper flakes, to taste
- Optional: black beans
- 1 lb. organic ground turkey or grass-fed beef
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules
- 1/4 teaspoon onion granules
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
For the soup
For the meatballs
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Pacific Foods. All opinions on Lexi’s Clean Kitchen are always my own and I only work with brands that I truly stand behind. My sponsors help make LCK possible!
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!