Posted by https://lexiscleankitchen.com/potato-leek-chard-frittata-recipe/
© 2019 Lexi's Clean Kitchen. All rights reserved.
Potato, Leek, and Chard Frittata
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter (see note for dairy-free)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, cleaned well and finely diced (see post for how to do this)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 yellow potato, 1/4 inch dice (about 1 cup)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch chard, de-stemmed and cut into 1 inch ribbons
- 10 large eggs
- Big pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat oil and butter in a large oven safe skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add leeks and salt and cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium low and add in potatoes. Cook until beginning to soften, about 5 minutes.
- Add in garlic and chard and toss until wilted.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs. Add in a big pinch of salt and pepper and the paprika.
- Pour into skillet and stir around for 1 minute, then let it continue to cook until the edges of the eggs have started to cook, about 2-4 minutes.
- Transfer skillet to the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until eggs are set and no longer jiggly.
- Slice and serve hot.
- Omit butter and add an extra tablespoon of oil for dairy-free.
Loading nutrition data...