I am obsessed with these protein pancakes! Just 5-ingredients, one-bowl, and they result in fluffy and delicious healthy pancakes! these healthy protein pancakes have a WHOLE LOT of protein per serving, and are super quick for an easy breakfast any day of the week.
5-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
There was a good 6 weeks where these beauties were made every single morning and I never got sick of them! I couldn’t get over how nutritious and customizable they were. Add banana, blueberries, chocolate chips… the options are endless! I also started adding spices such as cinnamon to change things up a bit.
Your batter should be a fairly thin consistency, remember, these aren’t traditional pancakes!
High Protein Breakfast
These protein pancakes are nutrient-dense and pack a punch of added protein. They are perfect fuel for a busy morning or a pre-workout breakfast!
If you like this breakfast recipe, try these favorites:
- Mash banana in a medium mixing bowl. *You can also blend the banana in a high-speed blender to make these extra fluffy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the medium mixing bowl and whisk until no clumps remain. Add additional add-ins of choice.
- Heat butter or avocado oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once the butter melts, turn down heat to low and pour in batter. Cover and let cook for 3-4 minutes. Flip, and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, or additional toppings of choice!
- *Be patient! Cook it over low or medium heat in order for them to cook properly.
- **We like Vital Proteins and SFH protein powder.
- ***Photos updated May 8th, 2017.
Do you have a pancake flavor you’d like to see?
use our hashtag!
I am so excited that you are making a recipe and would love to see how it turns out! Make sure to use the hashtag on social media!